Skills and development Evaluation software
Growing from post to post. Evaluate the competency level of each employee and easily set out development plans.
Define profiles, evaluate key competencies and draw up development plans.
A competency management software with which you will optimise the person-job fit. It allows people in the organisation to set their professional expectations and set out a development plan.
- Create a competencies and skills catalogue. Identify applicable competencies and what level is required to adequately perform the functions of each position.
- Each employee carries out a competency self-evaluation and can request a competency assessment from others. A manager-employee meeting can be arranged to determine the employee’s final level in each competency.
- The employee draws up his/her development plan together with his/her manager, identifying actions for training in priority skills.
Benefits of our competency evaluation and development software.
Simplify and improve competency and development processes.
Simplify your competency and development processes.
- Set out a consistent competencies and skills catalogue in a simple way, simplifying the deployment thereof throughout the organisation.
Identify training needs and areas of improvement.
- Improve person-job fit by identifying specific training needs based on constantly updated quantitative and qualitative data, avoiding overlapping.
Effective and documented feedback for employees.
- Are your staff ready to take the next step? Evaluate their degree of competency development based on a competency analysis with multiple configuration possibilities: employee self-evaluation and evaluations by managers.
Develop career and succession plans: prepare for the future.
- Establish a personalised development plan and identify suitable candidates through competency analysis.
- Propose and agree on achievable development actions for the employee.
Spread organisational knowledge.
- Identify the distribution of the organisational knowledge map, allowing for a better exchange of information.
Shall we keep getting to know each other?
Get all your questions answered.