Salary compensation Management software
The value of a job well done. Manage remuneration in a simple way. Your teams will have direct and detailed access to their salary information.
A compensation software that will automate processes.
- Employees will be able to access all their salary information directly.
- Managers will be able to manage the variable salary of his/her employees and carry out the salary review process.
- HR can control the flexible pay process and implement salary policies that ensure internal equity and external competitiveness according to market standards.
Benefits of our salary compensation management software.
It offers insights that will attract and retain talent, providing an unbeatable employee experience.
It automates compensation processes.
It implements, deploys and automates all the compensation management processes:
- Salary review.
- Variable salary.
- Job level changes.
Don’t over look anything.
- Obtain graphic display and dashboards of the result of the compensation processes
- Filter aggregated data according to levels, managers or organisational areas.
- Extact reports.
Salary information: always available
- Provide employees with salary information, so they can simply check the progress thereof with graphs.
- Endalia HR facilitates the design and implementation of remuneration policies in line with the organisation’s strategy.
Variable salary: encourage objectives to be met.
- Manage the variable salary process consolidating the result of management by objectives.
Salary review and promotion: optimise the person-job fit.
- Manage the process of proposing and approving the salary review and promoting employees in each department, ensuring consistency with the parameters defined by the organisation.
Flexible salary: monitoring and control.
- À la carte remuneration. Employees can increase their net salary with the Flexible Benefit plan (FBP).
- Control the application and approval of products in kind, facilitating HR monitoring thereof.
- Automate payments by bank transfer and integration with payroll.
Shall we keep getting to know each other?
Get all your questions answered.