Recruiting and job offers Software
Where great teams are made. Create your own personalised employee portal. Manage and monitor job vacancies.
A recruiting and selection software to capture the best talent.
Choose your team. You decide who is on the team. Human capital is a success factor for your company.
With our recruiting and job offers software, you can manage CVs sent by external and internal candidates, post job offers and carry out selection processes.
Benefits of our selection software.
Endalia HR flexibly automates the recruitment process.
One global recruiting platform.
Manage internal and external recruitment. Managers will have a greater list of potential candidates.
- Set out the process phases.
- Create, edit and manage job vacancies.
- Looking for employees has never been so easy.
Post job offers quickly.
- Choose the visibility and information available for each offer.
- Search and filter in order to identify the best registered candidates.
- Reduce the administrative work involved in the selection and recruitment process with updated information, duplication-free.
- Finding workers has never been so easy.
External candidates: quick data management.
- Endalia HR enables candidates to register for job offers through the employee portal built into your business website.
- It facilitates candidate assessment and speeds up the process of transferring the data of new recruits to the employee file.
Internal candidates: maximum agility.
- Increase employee career development opportunities. For internal candidates, the Selection module is incorporated into the Organisation and people module, offering employees the chance to import their CV directly. They can edit it or add more information to apply for the job vacancy.
Automate and keep track of the entire selection process.
- Endalia HR management environment evaluates and analyses each phase of the recruitment process.
- The HR team can view the candidates who have applied for each offer, manage interviews and add information to make hiring decisions.
- It uses communications to keep all parties up to date with developments in the processes.
Shall we keep getting to know each other?
Get all your questions answered.