Design of models and process of performance
Performance evaluation is a technique or procedure that tends to appreciate, as systematically and objectively as possible, the performance of employees in an organization.
Our collaboration in this area aims to:
- Plan the performance through the definition of guidelines or standards consistent with the strategy and objectives of the organization.
- Communicate those expectations to employees to gain acceptance and commitment.
- Ensure compliance with the process of performance throughout the management cycle, observing the performance of people.
- Support the process of performance evaluation, contrasting patterns and performance targets with the results, their communication and employee acceptance and development of performance improvement plans, which would link with the next cycle, in the planning stage.
- Provide a computer system that automates the process of performance and integrate with other HR processes.
Design of competency models and assessment processes and development
Competence means those personal qualities (skills, knowledge and attitudes) that are demonstrated through observable behaviors that make the difference between a normal performance and excellent job.
Our work in this area aims to:
- Design the model and development of a dictionary of competences.
- Determine the skills for job profiles.
- Design and implement the competency assessment process.
- Design the model and process of individual development.